Monday, September 3, 2012

More Love from Washington

Happy Labor Day everyone!  We have had such a fun summer, but I am happy to see it come to a close because I am so excited for fall and the upcoming holiday season!  Molly is off of school today so I am relishing another day home with her, so this is a short and sweet post.  I will be playing catch up with some random summer pictures later this week.

I found some more pictures from the beach after posting my blog on Friday.  These are some of my favorite!




And of course, all of my many iPhone pictures.  Honestly, I don't know what I would do with out my phone.  I love that I have a camera on me 99% of the time.  Even if the pictures aren't technically perfect and aren't taken with my best camera, they are beautiful.  


We had so much fun in Washington and it was so great to see everyone!  We made some great memories, ate some amazing food, and I am really looking forward to going back (hopefully next year.) I miss everyone already so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment