Friday, August 31, 2012

Teiku

Molly has been in school for a full week now.  It started out really well, but as the week as progressed she has become less enthusiastic about being dropped off in her class.  It will get easier...I keep telling myself. 

For the most part, I have been able to keep myself pretty busy while she is in school.  I finally got word today, that I should hear something about subbing in two weeks.  That feels like forever right now.  I am ready to get into a classroom.  

So, in the mean time, I am trying to finish all of the projects that I have had on my to-do list.  Vacation pictures are high on that list.  So here is the first blog post of probably a couple.  

While we were in Washington at the beginning of the month, I shot majority of my pictures with my phone, but Teiku was too beautiful to leave to my phone.  These are the only pictures from my canon.  I will post the others next week.  I am so happy to have pictures of Molly and me from the beach, thanks Taylor!  I should aslo thank her for the plane ticket since it was my graduation gift!




I adore this chubby tummy.




I really want to hang one of these pictures in Molly's room, but I am having a major problem deciding which one...I love them all!








The first time I spent a weekend on this beach, I took mostly scenery pictures.  This time I only took pictures of Molly!  On a side note, last time I was on this beach, I was unknowingly a couple of weeks pregnant with this little girl, so it was very nice to return with her and have these pictures of us together!


No comments:

Post a Comment