Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Year Ago Today

 Happy 1st Birthday Molly!!
Mommy and Daddy love you so very much and we look forward to many more exciting, love filled years and birthdays to come.  You are a very special little girl and you are loved more than you will ever know! 
♥  ♥  ♥


One year ago today, the love of my life was born.  I was told over and over that I could not ever be prepared for how much this day would change my life, and it couldn't have been more true.  My life will never be the same and I am immensely grateful for that!

This one little girl has stolen more than just a piece of my heart.  She holds my heart.  She is my heart.  I want everything good and wonderful for her that this world has to offer.  Everything I do is for her.

I am far from a perfect mother or even the mother I want to be.  But I try to always give her my best.  I know in my heart that I am perfect for her and she is perfect for me.

This year has flown by so fast and I know it will only speed up from here.  I want to savor every beautiful moment.


This first year of my daughter's life has been by far the best year of mine.
♥  ♥  &hearts


Austin and I have taken Molly camping for her first birthday.  I won't go into details on why it is so special other than we went camping for our anniversary approximately 6 weeks before I had a positive pregnancy test.  When we get home I will write her 12 month post talking about all of her new developments and accomplishments.  It has been an eventful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment